Nominations for NNN Vice-Chair
Ms. Kim Koporc's term as Chair of the NNN will come to an end in September. She will be replaced by current vice-chair, Ms. Lisa Rotondo.
The Executive Committee is accepting nominations for Vice-Chair of the NTD NGDO Network (NNN). The Vice-Chair will serve one two-year term and then move to the position of Chair and then Past-Chair. Each term is for two years. The Vice-Chair will support the Chair and other members of the Executive Committee to execute their roles and responsibilities as outlined in the NNN Terms of Reference.
Candidates for Vice-President should:
1. Be an employee of an NGDO recognized as a member of one of the five NTD-specific NGDO Coordination Groups
2. Have the support of their employer to carry out the roles and responsibilities of Vice-Chair
3. Be able to attend NNN annual Meetings and participate in Executive Committee Teleconferences (every two months)
To submit your nomination for Vice-Chair, please provide the following to admin [at] nnnevents [dot] com (admin [at] nnnevents [dot] com)
1. Your name and the name of your NGDO
2. The Nominee’s name and the name of their NGDO
3. A brief bio of the Nominee
4. Confirmation that the Nominee has agreed to be a candidate for Vice-Chair
Elections for Vice-Chair will be held during the NNN Annual Meeting, 13-16 September 2016, in Abu Dhabi. Only one vote per member organization will be accepted.