Principal Deputy Director, MDP
981485:Task Force for Global Health
The Principal Deputy Director for the Mectizan Donation Program (MDP) serves as the second in command to the Director, MDP for all management and science-related decisions that govern MDP’s work.
- Medical degree or PhD with background in neglected tropical diseases, public health or related field.
- Ten years of experience in implementation of public health programs in resource poor settings
- Experience in international health preferably with neglected tropical disease control in resource poor settings
- Master's degree in public health or related field
- Demonstrated ability to successfully oversee and manage grants and large budgets preferably with an NGDO or in a related environment,
- Ability to work independently on diverse tasks displaying strong strategic and analytical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to interface with senior level officials and partners,
- Previous experience in strategic planning and implementation of health programs
- Proven management and organizational skills, including experience in building and successfully managing a team.
- Ability to think conceptually, strategically, organizationally, and analytically and develop pragmatic solution to complex problems
- Experience working with governments of low to mid-income countries.
- Experience working with NGOs and UN agencies such as WHO
- Global grant management experience
- Proficiency in English and French
Please visit https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25066&siteid=5043 with the Job position # 65856BR in the search window for the full job descrotion and information on how to apply.