Based - South East
Lepra is now seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive in succession to the present incumbent, who is moving on after a highly successful six years in the role. We are looking for someone who can lead delivery of Lepra’s 2016 – 2020 strategy, further building on our ‘One Lepra’ approach and driving key organisational values of innovation, bold leadership and collaboration across our 45 UK and approximately 550 overseas staff.
We are looking to increase our income by 30%, building on our foundations of committed givers through developing corporate and high value donors. Driven by our innovative impact work and quality field activity we want to build new sources of unrestricted and restricted funding and to further develop our advocacy work at local, national and international levels.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of:
- Proven strategic leadership with the ability to inspire and lead a senior management team
- An understanding of international development and public health
- Proven understanding of financial management and business planning
- Raising the profile of an organisation
- Fundraising/income generation
- Forging strategic alliances and influencing at the highest levels in a wide range of cultures
- An understanding of the role of the Board of Trustees
Please review the Job Information Pack to learn more about the position and how to apply.