CALL FOR WORKSHOP SUBMISSIONS:
To establish high levels of participation similar to the 2018 conference in Ethiopia, we are now calling for workshop proposals in order to develop an engaging agenda. We have secured space for fifteen 1.5 hour workshops over the first and last day of the three day conference. The second day of the meeting will be dedicated to disease-specific and cross-cutting groups.
The workshops will be structured under the components of the BEST (Behaviour, Environment, Social Inclusion & Equity and Treatment & Care) Framework and all aligned to the theme of the NNN 2019 - Our Vision Beyond 2020: Many Partners, One Voice.
We are now accepting proposals for workshops:
Submission deadline has been extended 1 week to Wednesday 22th May 2019.
Please make sure to read through the notes below before submitting your proposal.
- A selection committee will consider proposed workshop topics. Those that most closely align with the NNN Conference theme - Our Vision Beyond 2020: Many Partners, One Voice - and the strategic objectives of the NNN will have the strongest chance for selection.
- Whilst there are no limits to the number of workshops you can propose, during the submission process we will ask you to prioritise your submissions to maximise the number of individuals & organisations able to host a workshop.
- If you propose a panel session in your workshop please consider the number and mix of panellists.
- Please note that all participants of your workshop, including any speakers, moderators and rapporteurs must register with full payment in order to have access to the NNN Conference rooms, and therefore participate in the workshop.
- Workshop submissions must be sent no later than Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
- Successful workshop proposals will be notified by email by Friday 14th June 2019.
Once successful applicants have been notified they will be sent a editable google doc to develop and complete for both their Workshop Logistics and Workshop Agenda. We ask that this is completed in time for the information to be uploaded onto the system before the app launch, by Friday 2nd August 2019.
A secondary deadline of Friday 23rd August 2019 will give you three weeks to check the app, finalise your speakers and make any final amendments before the information is taken for the posters that will be produced for your workshop.
Please see the below a brief overview of the format for this years' conference.
For any questions or help with booking a meeting around this time, please contact admin [at] nnnevents [dot] com