The 10th NTD NGO Network (NNN) annual conference will be held in Liverpool from Tuesday 17th to Thursday 19th September 2019.
The conference will run alongside the 11th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health 2019 (ECTMIH) at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) Liverpool, in partnership with the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
'We are delighted to have partnered with each other, bringing together communities who are collectively focused on research, implementation and policy work. Our shared venue, workshops and networking sessions will create opportunities to discuss and plan areas of future work that we hope will enhance and strengthen our mutual global networks.'
Gail Davey, Chair of NNN and Tamar Ghosh, CEO RSTMH & Director ECTMIH 2019
NTD Innovation Prize
American Leprosy Missions will be hosting an NTD Innovation Prize at this year’s conference. The prize will identify and support innovators with creative ideas to solve some of the most challenging issues posed by NTDs across the globe.
One cash prize up to $25,000 will be awarded at the NNN Conference 2019 to the most innovative idea that could result in cost-effective, scalable and transformative impact for people affected by NTDs.
For more information, including focus areas, eligibility and application instructions visit ntdinnovation.org
This year we are doing things a little differently, as we have set a small registration fee to contribute towards the event fees.
Please note that whilst the conference fees will contribute towards the event, they will not cover the total cost of the conference. In order to cover the costs of the NNN Conference we still require larger sponsor contributions from our partner organisations. Do get in touch at admin [at] nnnevents [dot] com if you are interested in contributing towards this year's conference.
Please note the below registration fees and classifications:
Group 1: £150.00
Group 2: £50.00
Please refer to the delegate classification detailed below before starting your registration.
Group 1 classification applies to delegates who either:
a. live/work in a Group 1 country; or
b. live/work in a Group 2 country for an International Organisation.
Group 1 countries are those in the United Nations Human Development Report rated ‘Very High Human Development’ listed at http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdi_table.pdf
The Group 2 classification applies to all other delegates.
Group 2 countries are those in the United Nations Human Development Report rated ‘High Human Development, Medium Human Development or Low Human Development’ listed at http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdi_table.pdf.
Regarding timelines / closing of registration / refunds:
- The deadline to register is Wednesday 31st July 2019.
- Any cancellation before the registration deadline will be refunded less a 10% admin fee.
- Any cancellations after the registration deadline would be non-refundable unless the reason for cancellation is due to visa rejection.
- At any time, registration may be transferred to another delegate in the same registration Group.
- Registration onsite will be a set fee of £250.00
- Declined/ refused payments - We cannot accept liability if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons).
- By entering your credit card information, you state that you are an authorised user of the credit card and that the associated information entered is accurate.
Please explore the conference pages for more information about your attendance.
Election of a Vice Chair
As usual we will be electing the new Vice Chair at this year’s conference. Could you play a key role in supporting the new Chair and help grow this great initiative? For more information, please feel free to contact any of the current ExCo for further information on how to nominate.